COME THROUGH






 We don't know how long you have to wait, but we do know that God will COME THROUGH.

'God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill? ' - Numbers 23:19

In God's Grip,
TaiKeh

Comments

  1. I am holding onto to his promise of healing and also some other things I am going through. Jesus will not leave me to work things out on my own

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please kindly attach your name at the end of your comment unless you are signed in with your Google account. Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S BEEN 38 YEARS LORD! (Part 2)

THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD - (GRANDE FINALE- EP5)

THE WIDOW'S DIARY (PART 10)

The Equalizer

One Year Anniversary Promo Alert!

I'm not afraid of death

THE WIDOW'S DIARY (Part 6)

THE WIDOW'S DIARY (PART5)

AN INTERVIEW WITH GOD (EPISODE 4)