Love Note From Jesus

Hello TK fams!!! This is a love note from Jesus to you. Enjoy! 


Dear, 
Today I want to encourage you from my love book, from Romans 12: 1(MSG)

"... Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering... Instead, fix your attention on God..." 
Romans 12:1‭-‬2 MSG
https://bible.com/bible/97/rom.12.1-2.MSG

In essence, I want to have your undivided attention this season,I want you to take your everyday life : sleeping, eating, etc and place it before me as an offering, It means that all your activities must please me such that they would be subject to my will for your life.

I encourage you to be sensitive to what I have in store for you, Trust me what i have planned for you, its huge!.

I want to mould you into my very best, simply yield yourself to me now. 

Signed, 
Jesus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S BEEN 38 YEARS LORD! (Part 2)

THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD - (GRANDE FINALE- EP5)

THE WIDOW'S DIARY (PART 10)

The Equalizer

One Year Anniversary Promo Alert!

I'm not afraid of death

THE WIDOW'S DIARY (Part 6)

THE WIDOW'S DIARY (PART5)

AN INTERVIEW WITH GOD (EPISODE 4)