Hello TaiKeh Fams!! A very big welcome to part 2 of our current series titled, " IT'S BEEN 38 YEARS LORD!" Our Bible text is taken from John 5:5 - 9 "And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years. When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me. Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk. And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath. John 5:5-9 KJV https://bible.com/bible/1/jhn.5.5-9.KJV Jesus gave three commands to this man; Rise Take up Your Bed Walk In the first series, we talked about the first command, RISE In today's series , we'll be discussing, "... TAK E UP Y...
Kehinde: Welcome back to today’s episode on The Interview With God, If you are joining us for the first time, we implore you to read the preceding episodes here . Taiye: Today is the grand finale, and we have some interesting news to share with you! but before we do that, Boj you have the floor, Over to you. Boj: God, I disregarded the story of Daniel in the lion’s den, I thought it was fictitious, I failed to realize that Daniel was courageous when everyone was afraid, He remained unshaken in his faith. He prayed when everyone had stopped praying, No wonder You stepped into the den with him, On the other hand, I lacked the tenacity to stand by You, I am like Peter who promised never to betray You, yet when push came to shove, denied You, not once, twice but thrice! That’s exactly me! God, to be honest, I have been dishonest with You, I questioned your command to preach the gospel to mankind not because I couldn’t preach but… because I was angry at you. I witness...
Please click on any of the links below to catch up on my story. Thank you for reading! THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 1 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 2 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 3 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 4 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 5 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 6 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 7 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 8 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 9 We entered into the compound of this magnificent building, beautiful flowers were neatly planted around, there was a swimming pool in the extreme left corner of the compound, five cars were parked in the garage, judging from the appearance, the cars were new. The security guard led us to the entrance of the mansion " You should have the keys Madam, you may use it please" I brought out the key from the envelope and inserted it into the door lock, turned it to the right and the door opened. My children and I stepped into the mansion, we stopped dead in our tracks, with our...
Hello, TaiKeh fams! Welcome back to TaiKeh World Blog! Our Bible readings for today are from the books of Exodus 16:17-18, and Matthew 20: 1-12 The People of Israel went to work and started gathering, some more, some less, but when they measured out what they had gathered, those who gathered more had no extra and those who gathered less weren’t short—each person had gathered as much as was needed. https://my.bible.com/bible/97/EXO.16.17-18 1 “This will help you understand the way heaven’s kingdom operates: “There once was a wealthy landowner who went out at daybreak to hire all the laborers he could find to work in his vineyard. 2 After agreeing to pay them the standard day’s wage, he put them to work. 3 Then at nine o’clock, as he was passing through the town square, he found others standing around without work. 4 He told them, ‘Come and work for me in my vineyard and I’ll pay you a fair wage.’ 5 So off they went to join the o...
"I'm not afraid of death" "Really? Why" "Because if I die now, I know where I'm going to" This was a flashback to a conversation we had with our mother. We remember that anytime we talked about the subject of death with our mum, Mama, She was always so bold. Her confidence remained in Jesus that she had fulfilled purpose and her crowns were waiting for her. Have you noticed that no one really talks about death? π€ We don't mean to scare you by talking about it now but hey...there are two things that are two constants in each day. Everyday people die and go to Heaven or Hell. Secondly, everyday babies are born. Dear friend, live a life prepared for Heaven. If you die today, where are you going to? Heaven or Hell. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? 1Corinthians 15:55 KJV In God's Grip, TaiKeh Twins
Huurrrrraaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!ππΎππΎππΎπππππππππππππππ To God be allllllll the Glory! Taikeh World Blog is 1 year old today! We couldn't have come this far without God by our side and without you. We bless God each day for your life! Thanks for consistently looking forward to each blog post, Thanks for constantly reading, Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us always! God bless you richly, in Jesus' name, Amen! To celebrate our one year anniversary, We’ve got you covered with 40% off at Luks and 10% off at Tags and Label , Shop using the code ‘TaiKeh World’ at checkout. Promo ends on June 30th! In God's Grip, Taikeh World
Please click on any of the links below to catch up on my story. Thank you for reading! THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 1 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 2 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 3 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 4 THE WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 5 We were admitted to the hospital for three days. Honestly, staying at the hospital for three days without the fear of debtors barging into our room was amazing to say the least! Lest I forget, whoever said hospital meals are the worst, obviously hasn't starved for a long while, to the extent that his or her taste buds eventually finds any type of food delicious and I mean ANY TYPE OF FOOD, whether the food tastes nice or not. My children and I had grown accustomed to "Compulsory fasting" and what we'd call," Compulsory diets" whereby we eat only one kind of food day in and day out, (and that's if we actually get the food to eat) Oh, when I said food, I meant BREAD. And I don't mean a sand...
WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 1 WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 2 WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 3 WIDOW'S DIARY - PART 4 FROM : THE WIDOWS DIARY " Get dressed everyone, We are going to the hospital right now" I announced They all looked at me confused " Don't ask questions now, Please just do as I say, okay." I responded to their questioning looks They simply obeyed and followed me out as I led them to the nearest hospital. When we got to the hospital, we en...
Kehinde: Hello and thank You for joining us on today special edition of The Interview With God. If you are just joining us, we implore you to check the preceding episodes here . Taiye: Boj, would you like to say anything, with respect to God? RESPONSE OF BOJ TO GOD I questioned your still small voice, yet I increased the volume of the world and complained that I could not hear your voice, I was so busy with my life that I forgot that You gave me life. I questioned You when I saw people bring down heaven with their nice voices because they sang so beautifully, I assumed there was no way my croaked voice would touch the clouds. I realize now that You are not concerned about the quality/refinement of our voices but the quality of our worship, A heart that worships in spirit and truth invokes Your presence. Frankly speaking, I pointed fingers at David’s dance moves, But I failed to realize that His dance steps were not just acrobatics, bu...
Cannot wait
ReplyDelete