Love Note From Jesus

Hello TK fams!!! This is a love note from Jesus to you. Enjoy! 


Dear, 
Today I want to encourage you from my love book, from Romans 12: 1(MSG)

"... Take your everyday, ordinary life—your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life—and place it before God as an offering... Instead, fix your attention on God..." 
Romans 12:1‭-‬2 MSG
https://bible.com/bible/97/rom.12.1-2.MSG

In essence, I want to have your undivided attention this season,I want you to take your everyday life : sleeping, eating, etc and place it before me as an offering, It means that all your activities must please me such that they would be subject to my will for your life.

I encourage you to be sensitive to what I have in store for you, Trust me what i have planned for you, its huge!.

I want to mould you into my very best, simply yield yourself to me now. 

Signed, 
Jesus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captured hearts ❤️❤️

IT'S BEEN 38 YEARS LORD! (Part 2)

THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD (EPISODE1)

The Heavenly Call

God hears & sees You.

JESUS! WAKE UP!!! Series (Part 2)

The Sixth Month (Part 2)

THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD - (GRANDE FINALE- EP5)

The Master Key (Part 3)

IT'S BEEN 38YEARS LORD! (Part 3)