A Letter To You


LETTER FROM HIM

I know you miss your Ex,

I know he/she keeps calling you for a one-night stand,


I know you miss the taste of alcohol on your taste bud,

I know you don't think you can stand another day without injecting another dose of drugs into your body system


I know you feel like you can't handle the shame of your past

I know  it's hard to move forward, 


I know you are barren,

I know you are sick, not just physically, but spiritually, emotionally, psychologically, academically,

I know you are tired and worn-out, you just want to give up,


I know your parents are not proud of you, 

I know the society, culture, and traditions permit what MY Word rejects,


I know a lot of things, that you don't know

 

But,  I am here to tell you not to look back.

Philippians 3:13: No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead.

Signed,

Jesus



In God's Grip,

TaiKeh Idahor



Comments

  1. Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead! πŸ₯Ί Just what I needed to readπŸ€— Thank you!πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thank you so much for the letter. It really blessed me πŸ™πŸ½

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thank God!
      Thank you for reading the letter, Isabella πŸ€—πŸ€—

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please kindly attach your name at the end of your comment unless you are signed in with your Google account. Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

IT'S BEEN 38 YEARS LORD! (Part 2)

THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD - (GRANDE FINALE- EP5)

The Equalizer

One Year Anniversary Promo Alert!

THE WIDOW'S DIARY (PART 10)

I'm not afraid of death

THE WIDOW'S DIARY (Part 6)

THE WIDOW'S DIARY (PART5)

THE WIDOW'S DIARY (Part 15)