A Letter To You


LETTER FROM HIM

I know you miss your Ex,

I know he/she keeps calling you for a one-night stand,


I know you miss the taste of alcohol on your taste bud,

I know you don't think you can stand another day without injecting another dose of drugs into your body system


I know you feel like you can't handle the shame of your past

I know  it's hard to move forward, 


I know you are barren,

I know you are sick, not just physically, but spiritually, emotionally, psychologically, academically,

I know you are tired and worn-out, you just want to give up,


I know your parents are not proud of you, 

I know the society, culture, and traditions permit what MY Word rejects,


I know a lot of things, that you don't know

 

But,  I am here to tell you not to look back.

Philippians 3:13: No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead.

Signed,

Jesus



In God's Grip,

TaiKeh Idahor



Comments

  1. Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead! 🥺 Just what I needed to read🤗 Thank you!💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thank you so much for the letter. It really blessed me 🙏🏽

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We thank God!
      Thank you for reading the letter, Isabella 🤗🤗

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please kindly attach your name at the end of your comment unless you are signed in with your Google account. Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Captured hearts ❤️❤️

IT'S BEEN 38 YEARS LORD! (Part 2)

THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD (EPISODE1)

The Heavenly Call

God hears & sees You.

JESUS! WAKE UP!!! Series (Part 2)

The Sixth Month (Part 2)

THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD - (GRANDE FINALE- EP5)

The Master Key (Part 3)

IT'S BEEN 38YEARS LORD! (Part 3)