Don't Say Amen

 Amen simply means it is so or so shall it be or so shall it be 

If you can't say Amen to thoughts like: 

  • I am nobody
  • I am not beautiful
  • I am not good enough
  • I am such a forgetful person
  • I am so dumb
  • I am such a coward etc
This is because your mouth is very powerful. 


 Say only things that you can say Amen to, thoughts like:
  • I am somebody
  • I am beautiful
  • I am good enough
  • I have a retentive memory
  • I am so smart
  • I am bold


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Captured hearts ❤️❤️

IT'S BEEN 38 YEARS LORD! (Part 2)

THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD (EPISODE1)

The Heavenly Call

God hears & sees You.

JESUS! WAKE UP!!! Series (Part 2)

The Sixth Month (Part 2)

THE INTERVIEW WITH GOD - (GRANDE FINALE- EP5)

The Master Key (Part 3)

IT'S BEEN 38YEARS LORD! (Part 3)